Deep exfoliation can help nourish the skin and improve its texture; microcurrent helps stimulate cell regeneration and collagen production
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of custom facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help purify the skin, cleanse pores, restore a youthful appearance, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Microcurrent: During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production
About Flora Skincare
The owner of Flora Skincare has been attracted by the beauty industry from an early age. She started her career with at the prestigious Georgette Klinger Spa in New York. Flora attends seminars, aesthetic conferences, and workshops to provide high-quality services. At her salon, she offers a variety of pampering services tailored to the needs of each client. Guests may benefit from:
- Facials: oxygen, acne, purifying, Gua Sha facial Peels, microneedling, and antiaging treatments.
- Skin resurfacing: dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, and microcurrent
- Waxing for eyebrows, lip, chin, and the bikini area