Aesthetician uses microneedling technique to help stimulate collagen production to treat signs of aging and skin issues
What You'll Get
- What is microneedling?
- Free consultation and before and after photos
- 50 minute topical numbing session is included
- Procedure lasts 60 mins
- Service performed on the face or the decolletage
- The aims of the procedure include plumping up the skin, reversing the process of aging, and targeting acne scars
- Additional consultation is required for clients who have used retinol or retin-a within the past 6-12 months
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Floraison MedSpa & Cosmetic Tattooing
Floraison MedSpa & Cosmetic Tattooing is the go-to place for a relaxing self-care day. The owner, Rebecca Aycock, is a triple licensed clinical aesthetician, massage therapist, and cosmetic tattoo artist. Her offer ranges from massage, clinical facials, microneedling, microblading, and more to ear piercings, waxing, and chemical peels. Her spa is a one-stop shop for the guests to treat themselves and leave their worries at the door of Floraison MedSpa & Cosmetic Tattooing.