All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 9, 2014
September 27, 2014
September 7, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for one beer package (a $48.48 total value)
- One beer flight with six 6-ounce samples (a $14.99 value)
- One appetizer, choose from pizza puffs, Italian bruschetta, Flo’s breadsticks, spinach and artichoke dip, or Chicago-style cheese sticks (up to a $7.50 value)
- One growler glass (a $6 value)
- One growler glass fill (a $19.99 value)
$49 for two beer packages (a $96.96 total value)
- Two beer flights with six 6-ounce samples (a $29.98 value)
- Two appetizers, choose from pizza puffs, Italian bruschetta, Flo’s breadsticks, spinach and artichoke dip, or Chicago-style cheese sticks (a $15 value)
- Two growler glasses (a $12 value)
- Two growler glass fills (a $39.98 value)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. No cash or credit back. Valid for select appetizers only: pizza puffs, Italian bruschetta, Flo's breadsticks, spinach and artichoke dip, or Chicago-style cheese sticks. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. 18% service fee not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flo's Pizzeria Ristorante & Sports Bar
Davide and Daniele Uccello were just 19 and 24 years old, respectively, when they opened Flo's Pizzeria Ristorante and Sports Bar in 2011. Since then, they've defied those who thought they were too young with the continuing success of their restaurant. Born in Sicily to a restaurateur father, the brothers serve a mixture of authentic Italian and American dishes, incorporating ingredients from local merchants like Krupp Farms and Sunrise Bakery.
In the kitchen, the eatery's chefs whip up hearty entrees like strombolis and oven-baked subs brimming with hand-crafted meatballs and fresh veggies. However, their pizza menu is where they really shine. With a create-your-own option that includes toppings ranging from caramelized onions to fresh rosemary, and specialty pies like the chicken parmesan or their signature pizza that's loaded with six different meats, they create each pizza from scratch. This attention to detail is worth it–the pizzeria has been showered with multiple awards around the world, including winning 1st place in the Best Pizza in America category at the 2017 Campionato Mondiale Della Pizza in Parma, Italy.