Choose Between Two Options
$25 for one beer package (a $48.48 total value)
- One beer flight with six 6-ounce samples (a $14.99 value)
- One appetizer, choose from pizza puffs, Italian bruschetta, Flo’s breadsticks, spinach and artichoke dip, or Chicago-style cheese sticks (up to a $7.50 value)
- One growler glass (a $6 value)
- One growler glass fill (a $19.99 value)
$49 for two beer packages (a $96.96 total value)
- Two beer flights with six 6-ounce samples (a $29.98 value)
- Two appetizers, choose from pizza puffs, Italian bruschetta, Flo’s breadsticks, spinach and artichoke dip, or Chicago-style cheese sticks (a $15 value)
- Two growler glasses (a $12 value)
- Two growler glass fills (a $39.98 value)
- See the menu.
Flo's Pizzeria Ristorante & Sports Bar
Although Davide and Daniele Uccello were just 19 and 24 years old respectively when they opened Flo's Pizzeria Ristorante & Sports Bar, they've exceeded others' expectations with the success of their restaurant. Born in Sicily, the brothers serve a mixture of Italian, American, and Italian-American dishes, some of which incorporate ingredients from Krupp Farms, Sunrise Bakery, and other local merchants. Diners can either order separate entrees, such as seven-cheese lasagna or 8-ounce sirloins, or enjoy the weekday lunch buffet featuring Flo's signature favorites, including sausage and peppers, chicken parmesan, and pizzas topped with fresh ingredients. Ice-cold glasses of beer also complement pies crafted with a variety of crust styles, including thick, think, or Chicago-style. Meals end with sweet treats such as Nutella pizza or an after drink, such as the Triple Treat Tiramisu–a decadent blend of espresso vodka, Rum Chata, marscarpone creme, and ice cream.