What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one clinic and one round of golf ($80 value)
- $115 for three clinics and three rounds of golf ($240 value)
- $185 for five clinics and five rounds of golf ($400 value)
- Each golf-lesson clinic lasts one hour.
- Each round of golf lasts 18 holes.
- Clinics are lead by PGA Professional Larry Levow
- Includes $1 discount on range balls for student during clinic series
Three Things to Know About Reading a Green
It might take a stroke—or five—before it’s time to break out the putter, but the art of reading a green starts at tee time. Read on to learn the hidden language of each hole’s final obstacle.
1. Heed the landscape. Even if the pin is still a dimly glimpsed goal, the lay of the land can reveal a lot about how the green behaves. If there’s water nearby, particularly the ocean, the green will most likely slope towards it—though not always.
2. Know the grass. Most greens are one of two types of grass—bermuda or bent. The latter offers little resistance, but the former has a grain that can drastically affect the ball’s path. Pay attention to the angle at which bermuda grass appears lighter—the ball will likely break in that direction.
3. Shoot with confidence. Once you’ve taken in all the information—be sure to look at the green from all angles, including—decide on your shot and don’t look back. Even a miscalculated shot made with confidence will likely be better than a tentative effort. If you do miss, keep paying attention to the ball—as it passes the hole, it just might whisper what went wrong.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 72-hour reservation required. 24-hour cancellation notice required. All goods and services must be used by the same person. Green fee can be used anytime except before 11AM on Saturday, must pay cart fee. $1 off range balls two hours before and after each clinic. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.