The Epic Sweepstakes: Supporting the Future of the Hospitality Industry
Each $10 donation to this Grassroots campaign will be used by Florida International University to support its educational programs through the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management. Funds raised from the South Beach Wine & Food Festival® will go toward construction projects to expand the school’s facilities, including the restaurant-management laboratory and brewing science laboratory, as well as toward scholarships for student volunteers at the festival.
In addition, each $10 donation grants donors one entry into a free sweepstakes* for a chance to win an unforgettable trip for two to Miami to attend the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE (SOBEWFF®). The trip includes:
- Round-trip coach airfare for two to Miami, departing Friday, February 26, and returning home on Monday, February 29
- Three-night hotel stay
- The chance to be an unofficial judge of the 2016 Schweid & Sons Very Best Burger Award at the Amstel Light Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray, along with celebrity talent including David Burtka, Neil Patrick Harris, Natalie Morales, George Motz, and Marcus Samuelsson
- Two festival guest passes to three days of SOBEWFF®, including access to the Goya Foods Grand Tasting Village featuring MasterCard Grand Tasting Tents and KitchenAid® Culinary Demonstrations with reserved seating at select demos
- Two passes to Saturday’s Private Chef After Party
Passes also include admission to these special events:
- Amstel Light Burger Bash presented by Schweid & Sons hosted by Rachael Ray
- Meatopia presented by Creekstone Farms sponsored by Thrillist hosted by Michael Symon
- Lucky Chopsticks: An Asian Night Market hosted by Andrew Zimmern
The sweepstakes winner will be drawn on Friday, February 8.
Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE
In the years since it was founded, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE has grown into a four-day destination event featuring some of television’s best-known chefs and eaters. Benefiting Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, the lineup always offers tons of educational seminars, tastings, demos, and dinners—and this year is no different. From February 24–28, the beach sizzles with celebrities such as Anne Burrell, Trisha Yearwood, Neil Patrick Harris, José Andrés, and Andrew Zimmern.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Limit 5 entries per day. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes only open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 21+. Entry period ends: 11:59 p.m. ET on 2/4/16. ARV of all prizes: $2,000 USD. Subject to full Official Rules. Sponsor: Groupon, Inc., 600 West Chicago Avenue, Ste. 400, Chicago, IL 60654. To enter for free, visit the Sweepstakes landing page to enter your information manually or through the application hosted by Offerpop that interacts with Facebook by giving permission to the Application to collect entrant’s information from entrant’s Facebook profile.