All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Much like snowman proms or gaining weight from ice cream, ice hockey can only occur in cold weather. Get your chilly fill of thrilling action with today’s Groupon for one ticket to a Florida Panthers game at the BankAtlantic Center. Choose from one of the following games:
- vs. the Atlanta Thrashers on Wednesday, January 5, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
- vs. the Nashville Predators on Thursday, January 13, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
- vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets on Wednesday, January 19, 2011, at 7:30 p.m.
After selecting a game, choose from one of the following seating options:
- For $17, you get a Lower Bowl End Zone ticket (a $90 value)
- For $33, you get a Club Level ticket (a $95 value)
- For $45, you get a Coach’s Club ticket (a $90 value)
As they find their ice-footing this year, the Panthers look to wrest control of the NHL's jungle gym by dominating their division rivals, the Atlanta Thrashers, along with the fledgling Columbus Blue Jackets and Central Division's Nashville Predators. Coach’s Club tickets give fans a 400-level view of every smoke-trailed slapshot, plexiglass-rattling body check, and penalty-box tea party—as well as access to the Coach's Club, where they can discriminately dine on buffet-style bites before knocking back beer, wine, coffee, and soft drinks at the full-service bar. This upscale experience is nearly 8,000 square feet of comfortable, lounge-style seating and attentive service. If you start feeling too far removed from the action, head back to your stadium seats at any time to get right back in the puck-pummeling mix. The club-level ticket provides a closer, 300-level seat, while a lower bowl end zone ticket will get you close enough to collect enough ice flecks from the players’ skates to make a snow cone. Your exact stadium location will be determined upon your arrival, and groups must purchase tickets together for consecutive seats if they don't want their painted torsos letters to accidentally spell, "Flo, rid a pant. Hers."
Hockey is like the magnificent mutt of the sporting world. You get the suspense of watching an object swish through a net (like in basketball or soccer), the thrill of rambunctious brawls (boxing), the elegance of ice skating, and the utter brutality of golf, all combined in one action-packed event. Treat your entire family, favorite group of hockey hooligans, or squeamish dentist to a night of hard-hitting ice-capades.
Ticketmaster reviewers give Florida Panther games a 4.3-star average:
- In my opinion it is by far the best value for money one can get in South Florida…Free parking, smiling and courteous ushers, knowledgeable fans (mostly fans of other teams). Plus, you have fans who understand the game and don't constantly leave their seats during play – filippo69
- Great time. The BAC knows how to run a hockey game and make a great atmosphere for families to enjoy hockey in SFL! – jds71
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Must have valid ID. Non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.