- Complete Invisalign treatment package. Includes:
- Complete Invisalign treatment
- Teeth bleaching
- Comprehensive exam, oral cancer screening, and x-rays
Dental cleaning (not included) must be complete before teeth bleaching
Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. The process begins at the dentist’s office, where, during an initial exam, the doctor snaps x-rays and takes impressions of the upper and lower teeth. In the Invisalign lab, technicians craft a set of up to 48 transparent aligners made to the patient’s exact specifications. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
Throughout the treatment, patients return to the dentist’s office for routine checkups to ensure teeth continue to shift into their proper places. Read the Invisalign FAQs here.
Florida Smile Studio
Florida Smile Studio's mission is to ensure every client walks out the door not only healthy looking and feeling their best:
- General and Emergency Dentistry services ensure that oral health is always accounted for, whether in an annual checkup calls for a routine cleaning or a sudden accident demands immediate care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including veneers and Invisalign clear braces, leave smiles looking bolder and brighter.
- Sedation Dentistry requires specialized training, the kinds that Florida Smile Studio's team has, which allows patients with dental anxiety to be safely and comfortably get their oral-health needs taken care of without the needless stress.
- Implant Dentistry ensures that tooth replacement is possible, mostly in just one day.