During the sunset cruise, participants can enjoy views of sights such as Castillo de San Marcos or Bridge of Lions while sipping on drinks
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure time: Times vary depending on season.
- Departure location: Camachee Cove Marina, 282 Yacht Club Dr, Dock A-19
- Notable sights: St. Augustine Bayfront, Bridge of Lions, Castillo de San Marcos
- What to bring: small appetizers and snacks
- Beer, wine, and nonalcoholic beverages are available at the bar for an additional charge (cash only). A restroom is also on board.
Must be 21 or older. Must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Need To Know
About Florida Water Tours
On a private or group excursion with Florida Water Tours, patrons could spot a dolphin, glinting in the sunlight as it arcs over the water's mirrored surface. Guests might step back in time as they sail past historical landmarks or enjoy two types of spirits on evening tours. Boat tours are diverse, offering all types of perspectives on the region, but they're all designed for adventurous, curious passengers.