All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed July 21, 2017
· Reviewed June 17, 2017
· Reviewed June 12, 2017
What You'll Get
- $16 Value Towards Cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Scones, Coffee or Bubble tea
- Three Groupons: Each Good for $8 Worth of Bakery Items
- Six Mix and Match Bakery Items (Cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies or Cake Pops) and Two Large Coffees
Cupcake flavors vary every day, call or visit website for availability.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for walk-in. Not valid for federal holidays, Christmas Eve, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, or Thanksgiving. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flour and Sun Bakery
The staff at Flour and Sun Bakery doesn't just make treats—they craft cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, and more from scratch with local ingredients. And considering they were voted Best Cupcakes in 2009, 2010, 2014, and 2016 by the readers of Westchester Magazine, it's safe to say they know what they're doing. Read on to learn about some signature cupcake flavors:
- Samoa: Vanilla cake with a caramel center is topped with caramel buttercream, rolled in toasted coconut, and drizzled with ganache.
- Chocolate cookie dough: Devils food cake is baked with a chocolate chip cookie inside with vanilla buttercream and topped with a cookie.
- PB&J: A peanut butter cupcake is filled with a strawberry jam and topped with a peanut butter buttercream.