Team of experienced cleaners strives to remove dust and dirt from every corner, leaving the house spotless
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Service area: within 20 miles of zip code 22193
- Number of cleaners who will arrive: two or three, depending on option purchased
- Valid only for Virginia residents.
- Not valid for move-in or move-out services.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 22193. Cleaners will not go higher than 2 step ladder. Scope restrictions apply to appliances (including refrigerators and ovens), garages, and specialty areas: may be cleaned at additional cost. Not valid for currently enrolled clients. Valid only for Virginia residents. Not valid for move-in or move-out services. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flow's Metropolitan Cleaning Services
With the help of family and friends, licensed cleaner Melonie established Flow's Metropolitan Cleaning Services in 2017. Since then, she has left more than 1,000 homes and 250 businesses with swept floors, sparkling windows, and dusted light fixtures. No matter the type of building—residential or commercial—or the rooms in question—including bathroom, bedrooms, living rooms, and more—this team of professional cleaners assesses each area to maximize cleaning schedules and tackle daunting tasks with ease.
- Weekly or bi-weekly cleanings: Schedule a regular cleaning session in a home or office to ensure dust-less crevices and squeaky clean floors without the hassle of cleaning on your own.
- Move-in, move-out cleanings: Leave an old place looking good as new or make sure the new digs don't require any residual mopping, sweeping, or spot checking.
- Post-construction cleanings: Dust, debris, and chemicals can be left over after a renovation or construction process—ensure proper cleanup with a visit from professionals.