Flowers are the best way to say “I’m sorry,” “Get better soon,” or “This is my yard now.” Create a clear personal message with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $50 for a flower-arrangement class with a take-home arrangement for one (a $100 value)
- $95 for a flower-arrangement class with take-home arrangements for two (a $200 value)
- $180 for a flower-arrangement class with take-home arrangements for four (a $400 value)
- Classes take place Tuesday and Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings
- Each class is two hours long and there is a maximum of eight people per class<p>
A PT Cruiser pulls up to the curb, the exterior painted with a jumble of bright-colored flowers. The door opens and out comes...a hippie. But then, what did you expect from a floral shop named Flower Power?
The costumed drivers are just one way this family-owned florist is making its customer's smile. Owner Helen Raynor––who trained at the famous Judith Blacklock Flower School in London––came up with the creative idea with her husband James, after relocating from England to Davenport. The sunnier weather certainly suits the disposition of the friendly owners and their staff. Not only will they craft arrangements for birthdays, weddings, and bank holidays, but they'll also deliver them along with almost anything requested, even a case of bottled water.