The best way to catch a fish is to think like a fish, which means fretting about how to put all 4,000 of your kids through fish college. Catch a whole school with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a five-hour guided fly-fishing trip for two ($400 value)
- $375 for a five-hour guided fly-fishing trip for four ($800 value)
Each trip includes the following per two people:
- Five hours of guided fly-fishing (a $250 value)
- All necessary equipment, including rods, reels, waders, and wading boots (a $50 value)
- Flies, leaders, and tippets (a $50 value)
- A streamside lunch (a $50 value)
Fly Fishing the Smokies
Though 6,000 feet above sea level, the Great Smoky Mountains are home to a variety of hearty trout that fight against the downhill current to reach their spawning destinations. The Fly Fishing the Smokies team of expert guides leads anglers into local streams to outwit the swimming schools. In fish-infested areas such as the Tuckasegee River, Little Tennessee River, and Nantahala River, novice anglers learn how to gently land flies onto the water, which makes it appear as though a bug is trapped on the surface. Should a fish take the bait and get caught, victorious fishermen can pause for a photo op with their catch. Anglers of all ages are provided with the necessary gear and equipment for each trip.