All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 17, 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2013
Reviewed October 6, 2013
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $199 for a five-hour guided fly-fishing class for two ($400 value)
- $375 for a five-hour guided fly-fishing class for four ($800 value)
Each class includes the following per two people:
- Five hours of guided fly-fishing (a $250 value)
- All necessary equipment, including rods, reels, waders, and wading boots (a $50 value)
- Flies, leaders, and tippets (a $50 value)
- A streamside lunch (a $50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability and weather. Excludes federal holidays. 30-day cancellation notice required. Must sign waiver. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fly Fishing the Smokies
Though 6,000 feet above sea level, the Great Smoky Mountains are home to a variety of hearty trout that fight against the downhill current to reach their spawning destinations. The Fly Fishing the Smokies team of expert guides leads anglers into local streams to outwit the swimming schools. In fish-infested areas such as the Tuckasegee River, Little Tennessee River, and Nantahala River, novice anglers learn how to gently land flies onto the water, which makes it appear as though a bug is trapped on the surface. Should a fish take the bait and get caught, victorious fishermen can pause for a photo op with their catch. Anglers of all ages are provided with the necessary gear and equipment for each class.