Jumpers leap on wall-to-wall trampolines during open jump time, or celebrate a birthday with a party
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Birthday package includes:
- 75 minutes of jump time
- 30 minutes of table time
- Paper products (tablecloths, plates, cups, utensils, napkins)
- Party host who takes care of setup and cleanup
- Fridge and freezer for customers’ own cake and ice cream
- One free flyer pass for a future visit
- Food is not included
- The park features wall-to-wall trampolines, high performance trampolines, super trampolines, foam pits, and basketball and dodgeball courts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required for birthday party option and subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Limit 10 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Fly High Trampoline Park
There's no reason to sit still when you're inside Fly High Trampoline Park—or even stay on the ground. Wall-to-wall trampolines cover the space, creating a sea of blue, green, and black where guests can spring up and down or perform acrobatic leaps into foam pits. Dodgeball and basketball courts use trampolines to add new vertical dimensions to the games. A special toddler area caters to the youngest visitors, who have yet to lose the childlike ability to levitate.
- The Main Court: This area hosts long rows of trampolines for hopping and skipping along, where jumps turn into flips and into somersaults in trick combinations
- Dunk Ball Court: Performing a slam dunk on this springy, bouncing basketball court is a walk in the park, no matter a guest's height or age
- The Launch Pad: Guests run and jump onto spring-loaded launchpads that send them flying high into the air and bounding off of trampolines