What You'll Get
- $103.50 for a 45-minute flyboarding lesson for one ($199 value)
- 30 minutes of on-water instruction
- 5–10 minutes of on-land prep
- 5 minutes getting in/out of wetsuit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 13 or older. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Appointment required, call (802) 598-0002 between 9 am and 5 pm for availability and schedule. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Tax and gratuity not included.Must be accompanied by a legal guardian if under 18. Weight minimum of 100 lbs. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flyboard of VT
Somewhere between surfing a wave, riding a geyser, and living out your childhood fantasies of rocket shoes lies the visceral thrill of flyboarding. For beginners, this feat of floating above water while your feet act as hydrants might seem daunting at first. But the certified instructors at Flyboard of VT make it easy for anyone to pick up this hovering hobby. Read on to learn more about it:
- How it Works: Your flyboard is tethered by a 60-foot hose to a jet ski piloted by an instructor. That jet ski's propulsive pumping power thrusts you in the air. Most new students quickly find their balance and are flying like pros after 10 minutes. All fliers are equipped with a wetsuit, lifejacket, and helmet.
- The Setting: Smugglers' Notch Resort provides a picturesque backdrop as you float above the crisp waters of Bootleggers' Basin.
- What to Bring: Don't forget your reservation-confirmation sheet, swimsuit, towel, photo ID, and bottle of water. You might also want a friend with a camera to capture your daring stunt.