What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $7 for $10 worth of cuisine
- $6 for one mapo tofu, ginger teriyaki chicken, or governor’s chicken entree ($9.95 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FM168 Asian Bistro
The menu at FM168 Asian Bistro spans multiple countries, including Mongolia, Thailand, and Singapore. The majority of its cuisine, however, is native to China. Read on to learn about a few of the eatery's signature dishes.
- Governor's chicken: Pieces of crispy chicken join red and green bell peppers, carrots, onions, and hot peppers, all of which are smothered in FM168's governor's sauce.
- Walnut shrimp: Battered shrimp are tossed in a creamy sauce, then placed over a bed of broccoli before it's finished with a topping of crunchy, sugar-coated walnuts.
- Kung pao beef: This entree features a medley of tender beef, peanuts, broccoli, fresh mushrooms, onions, and chili peppers doused in a spicy Sichuan-style chili sauce.