Tourmaline-infused ceramic plates heat up to 410 degrees in 25 seconds to uniformly defrizz follicles fast
What You Get
- For $65, you get a 1.5-inch Sedu Pro Ionic ceramic flat iron and a heatproof storage pouch (up to a $130 value).
- Shipping is free within the continental United States.
Featured in Glamour and People Magazine, Sedu's ceramic flat iron smooths frizzy follicles with up to 410 degrees of carefully contained, adjustable heat. The lightweight iron's embedded, tourmaline-infused plates heat up in approximately 25 seconds, enabling ladies to straighten up before their dream date arrives or their mirror image leaves to guest star in puddles. After use, the iron can be neatly and safely tucked into the included heatproof storage pouch, where it can catch some well-deserved shuteye without disturbing nearby toiletries.
- 1.5-inch tourmaline-infused ceramic plates
- Adjustable temperature up to 410 degrees
- Heats up in approximately 25 seconds
- 9-foot cord makes it possible to borrow electricity from the neighbors
- Two-year warranty
- Heatproof storage pouch