IPL photofacial treatments can help diminish sun damage by reducing uneven pigmentation and collagen loss to leave skin looking younger
About This Deal
- IPL therapy: after applying numbing cream and a cooling gel, a nurse practitioner uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help reduce the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
About Fontaine MD
Aesthetic consultations and procedures are performed by an Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner supervised by Dr. Fontaine who is a board-certified physician and has completed a fellowship in Aesthetics.
Other services offered at Fontaine MD include:
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Stem Cell therapy for arthritis, joint pain, tendon and ligament injuries, erectile dysfunction
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Skin Tightening