The human brain is composed of 75% water, which is why most thoughts smell like a river. Fill up thinking reservoirs with today’s Groupon to Fontis Water. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a three-month water-cooler package (a $61.50 total value), which includes:
- Three-month rental of a cold-and-room-temperature water cooler (a $12 value/month)
Three five-gallon containers of spring water delivered (an $8.50 value each)
- For $45, you get a six-month water-cooler package (a $123 total value), which includes:
- Six-month rental of a cold-and-room-temperature water cooler (a $12 value/month).
- Six five-gallon containers of spring water delivered (an $8.50 value each)
Fontis Water’s hydration specialists supply homes and offices with pure drinking water siphoned from a natural cold spring in Georgia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. The well hides behind 400 acres of geographic isolation that protects the source from industrial and agricultural runoff as well as skinny-dipping Kool-Aid men. Extensive filtration and ozonation processes clear the pristine liquid of naturally occurring microorganisms. Patrons can arrange delivery to coincide with the pace at which their household or office drinks. Fontis’s reusable five-gallon containers can replace thousands of plastic water bottles that would otherwise clog landfills and force surplus garbage to move back in to whichever home produced it. Although not included in the value of this Groupon, customers can add on orders of coffee, Bigelow teas, or soda for an additional fee.