Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for $40 worth of pan-Mediterranean dinner cuisine for two or more, valid Monday–Tuesday
- $17 for $30 worth of pan-Mediterranean brunch cuisine for two or more, valid Saturday
- Click to see the menu.
Food Inc. Trattoria
Food Inc. Trattoria seeks its inspiration from near and far. Beginning with as many locally sourced ingredients as possible, the eatery's chefs prepare seasonally rotating selections of pan-Mediterranean bistro cuisine.
- Organic: A toasted baguette cradles organic mixed greens, spicy lamb sausage, and roasted-pepper aioli.
- Seasonal: Whenever they are available, fresh figs appear in a salad of mixed greens with sweet Italian gorgonzola and walnuts.
- Vegan: Creamy hummus and avocado, crisp cucumbers, asparagus, and tomato are sandwiched between slices of seeded whole-wheat bread, creating a vegan-friendly dish.
- Homemade: Chefs hand make each piece of ricotta gnocchi before cooking the dumplings and adding prosciutto, peas, and cream sauce.
The Wine Cellar
Rather than stick with just the basics, Food Inc. Trattoria's wine buyer hopes to introduce diners to lesser known varietals and winemaking regions. Greek moschofilero, French picpoul de pinet, and a rosé of Californian carignan represent a few choices from the everchanging list. The staff eagerly recommends bottles to share with a group of friends or newly discovered spirit animals.