Professional outdoor movie-night hosting company brings back the community atmosphere of neighborhood movie houses on a comfortable lawn
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General or preferred seating admission.
- Free admission for children under 5.
- Upcoming shows:
- May 4: Coco
- June 1: Goonies
- August 3: Jurassic Park
- September 7: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
About Food Truck Cinema
The masterminds behind Food Truck Cinema aim to recapture the festive atmosphere of neighborhood movie houses by infusing eclectic foods and live entertainment into their outdoor movie experience. On a grassy, picnic-style section of lawn, they beckon over independent food trucks to feed the crowds and live bands to headline special events with rollicking tunes.
Five Tips for Your Visit To Food Truck Cinema
- Prepare for a stroll down memory lane: Food Truck Cinema typically showcases box office smash hits from the past, such as Toy Story and Happy Gilmore.
- Bring a chair or blanket: Most of the seating is on a grassy field, so guests should bring something to sit on. Chairs must be no taller than 6” off the ground, so they won’t obstruct anyone’s view.
- Come with an appetite: Burgers, lobster rolls, french fries buried in pulled pork—the visiting food trucks serve plenty of grilled and fried goodness for visitors to stave off hunger.
- Stay hydrated: Multiple beverage stations serve craft beer, wine, and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Check the forecast before going: Unless there’s extreme weather, all events are scheduled to happen rain or shine, so plan accordingly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Not valid on July 3 and October 26. Valid only at listed locations. Movies are subject to change without notice. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.