Customers will save 10% at participating Foodie Card restaurants for one year
About This Deal
- Available for dine-In and takeout.
- Members save 10% off at the greatest restaurants in the Tri-State for one year
- For each Foodie Card purchased, a full day of meals is donated to someone in need through their partnership with Island Harvest
- The program auto-renews on the after the one-year subscription is up
- Click here to view the participating restaurants.
- Foodie Card can be used all Monday through Sunday at any time in which the restaurant is open.
- Blackout dates: A restaurant has the right to refuse a Foodie Card on the following holidays: Christmas Eve, Easter, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving Eve, Valentine’s Day
- See Foodie Card’s FAQ’s for more info.
Due to current circumstances, Foodie Card is now available for dine-in and take out.
Need To Know
About Foodie Card
In 2015, Neil and Emma Foster created The Tri-State Restaurant Club (TSRC) on Facebook. What was originally meant to be a destination for people to post their thoughts on local restaurants has evolved into a wonderfully engaged community of food enthusiasts who share photos, tips, thoughts, reviews and more. As TSRC grew, so did the Foster's passion for cultivating this incredible community. However, they wanted to do more so in January of 2018, they launched Foodie Card. For each Foodie Card purchased, a full day of meals is donated to someone in need through our partnership with Island Harvest. The Foodie Card will allow members to save 10% off at the greatest restaurants in the Tri-State while also helping those less fortunate.