What You'll Get
Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bathtime visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to Foodie’s MarketCafé in Dyer. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get dinner or lunch for two (up to a $25.98 total value), which includes:
- Two sandwiches or salads (up to a $15.50 value)
- Two soups (a $5.98 value)
- Two brownies or lemon squares (a $4.50 value)<p>
- For $20, you get lunch or dinner for four (up to a $51.96 total value), which includes:
- Four sandwiches or salads (up to a $31 value)
- Four soups (an $11.96 value)
- Four brownies or lemon squares (a $9 value)
Official “Breadlady” and Foodie’s MarketCafé owner Cathy Cameron stacks sandwiches on just-baked Labriola bread, hushes stomach rumbles with house-made soups and salads, and cultivates a sense of community among her dining clientele. From the comfort of striped love seats and lime-green chairs, sandwich fans decode the classified messages scribbled in the spicy secret mustard sauce topping the Top Drawer Tom’s pretzel roll with roasted turkey and swiss. Sandwich fans grab hold of the florentine foccacia fusion, sporting sun-dried-tomato-speckled bread piled high with italian salami, ham, and provolone that swaddles baby spinach under a mobile of roasted-red-pepper sauce. A vegetarian-style fusion delivers the classic flavors in an herbivore-friendly package. Asian salad and chopped cobb salad provide refreshing takes on specially dressed veggies, avocado, and greens, and spoons bear-hug dollops of steak and ale or fire-roasted-veggie soup. Brownies and lemon squares pen the meal’s epilogue to eager sweet teeth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 29, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.