All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 10, 2012
October 7, 2012
September 30, 2012
What You'll Get
Tea drinks, much like baths and nightmares about drowning, are always better with a few bubbles in them. Experience the brightest side of froth with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for an Asian meal for two (up to a $25.97 total value)
- $26 for an Asian meal for four (up to a $51.94 total value)
- $39 for an Asian meal for six (up to a $77.91 total value)<p>
The meal includes the following for each pair:
- One shared first course (appetizer, soup, or salad) (up to a $5.99 value each), such as fried tofu, shrimp in blankets, or summer rolls
- Two entrees (up to a $9.99 value each), such as beef and broccoli, mild yellow curry with choice of meat, or sesame chicken<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid toward alcohol. Dine-in and carryout only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Foo’s Asian Grill & Bubble Tea
At Foo’s Asian Grill & Bubble Tea, simple decor, including marigold walls and chocolate banquette seating, surrounds dishes of Mongolian beef from China, Vietnamese pho, Japan’s chicken teriyaki, and pad thai from Narnia. To wash it all down, bubble-tea lattes infused with green tea, pineapple, or plum treat tongues to tiny balls of tapioca, and they can also be beefed up with protein powder.