Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Foot Massage
As clients enter the Foot Massage, the staff takes care of their comfort as they do their best to help channel the inner peace and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The professional therapists offer feet massages as these are the foundation of the body. There are number of benefits that come with the foot massage, such as
- physical health and longevity
- prevention and treatment of high blood pressure
- prevention and treatment of diabetes, and more