- For the Love Music Festival
- When: Saturday, February 7, from noon to 11 p.m.
- Where: C&I Studios
- Click to view performers and attractions.
- $19 for one general-admission ticket ($35 value)
- $39 for two general-admission tickets ($70 value)
- $99 for one VIP ticket ($200 value)
- $199 for two VIP tickets ($400 value)
VIP tickets include:
- Access to VIP seating, viewing areas, and bathrooms
- Open bar from noon to 11 p.m.
- VIP parking
- Expedited food access
For the Love Music Festival
- Number of years indie-rock headliners Copeland spent on hiatus: six, though they’re now back with new album Ixora
- Number of other bands on the bill: more than 20, including modern woodsmen -kids-, brainy Nashville rockers Civilian, and singer-songwriter Jacob Jeffries
- Number of stages: three—two inside and one outdoors
- For fellow musicians: talks with touring bands and music-industry pros
- For the taste buds: craft cocktails and beer sampling
- For the eyes: live art demos
- To take home: cool stuff from local vendor booths