All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It’s great to reward yourself with something chocolatey after an accomplishment, such as passing your driver’s exam or eating a whole bag of chocolates. Treat yourself with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$12 for six chocolate-covered bananas (an $18 value)
- One each plain chocolate: dark, milk, and white
- Dark chocolate with coconut
- Milk chocolate with walnuts
- White chocolate with sprinkles<p>
$26 for a chocolate-dipped-fruit variety package (a $43.25 total value)
- Two fruit sticks (a $7.30 value): 1 dark and 1 white
- Four strawberries (an $11 value): 2 dark, 1 milk, and 1 white
- Four bananas (an $11 value): 2 milk, 1 dark, and 1 white
- Six pineapples (a $9.90 value): 2 milk, 2 dark, and 2 white
- Six apples (a $4.05 value): 2 milk, 2 dark, and 2 white<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. 5-hour advance order required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forbidden Fruit NYC
The offerings at Forbidden Fruit NYC my be straightforward—fruit dipped in chocolate—but the decadence added to every order has earned a trove of press mentions, including highlights in TimeOut New York, People, and US Weekly. Staff members slice fruit at an open air counter so customers can watch as their treats are layered into cups or threaded onto skewers before receiving a toothsome drizzle of Belgian chocolate. They also hand-dip fresh strawberries and bananas into milk, dark, or white chocolate before adorning them with toasted walnuts or sprinkles. The shop stays open late—1 a.m. during the week and 4 a.m. on weekends—so customers can snag a late night snack to feed all those sheep they have to count.