All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
October 10, 2013
September 25, 2013
September 2, 2013
What You'll Get
Until psychiatrists learn to implant fun directly in the human brain, the world will continue to rely on comic strips, mini golf, and spinning in circles really fast. Replenish fun supplies with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a pizza and mini-golf outing (a $55.99 total value)
- 16-inch thin-crust pizza (a $15.99 value)
- Mini golf for up to five people (an $8 value each; a $40 total value)<p>
$119 for a basic party package (up to a $239 value)
- Jump party for up to 20 kids with 40 minutes in the private bounce room and one round of black-light mini golf for each child
- Bowling party for up to 16 kids with 45 minutes to use two mini-bowling lanes, 15 arcade game tokens, and one round of black-light mini golf for each child
- Bowling/jump party for up to 16 kids with 45 minutes to use two mini-bowling lanes, 10 arcade game tokens, and 45 minutes in the private bounce room<p>
The basic party package includes any of the above party packages but does not include a party attendant, invitations, thank you cards, or a flashdrive with photos. All of these options are available for an additional charge.
- 30 minutes in the party room
- Soft drinks, tableware, and table covers
- 10 minutes to open presents, if desired<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Additional charge for extra activities, food, and materials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Land of Time Restaurant and Fun Center
After braving glowing leopards and sunken ships, mini golfers face a pterodactyl at the 18th hole of a black-lit golf course. Kids toss downsized jungle-themed lanes without the need for rental or clown shoes, tropical murals brighten the 4,000-square-foot arcade,or off-duty astronauts during open-jump times.
To fuel family bonding, groups can gather at Land of Time Restaurant, a space-themed restaurant aglow with planets inside Land of Time Restaurant and Fun Center. The menu dishes up pizza, kid-friendly options.