Until psychiatrists learn to implant fun directly in the human brain, the world will continue to rely on comic strips, mini golf, and spinning in circles really fast. Replenish fun supplies with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a pizza and mini-golf outing (a $55.99 total value)
- 16-inch thin-crust pizza (a $15.99 value)
- Mini golf for up to five people (an $8 value each; a $40 total value)<p>
$119 for a basic party package (up to a $239 value)
- Jump party for up to 20 kids with 40 minutes in the private bounce room and one round of black-light mini golf for each child
- Bowling party for up to 16 kids with 45 minutes to use two mini-bowling lanes, 15 arcade game tokens, and one round of black-light mini golf for each child
- Bowling/jump party for up to 16 kids with 45 minutes to use two mini-bowling lanes, 10 arcade game tokens, and 45 minutes in the private bounce room<p>
The basic party package includes any of the above party packages but does not include a party attendant, invitations, thank you cards, or a flashdrive with photos. All of these options are available for an additional charge.
- 30 minutes in the party room
- Soft drinks, tableware, and table covers
- 10 minutes to open presents, if desired<p>
Fore! Family Fun
After braving glowing leopards and sunken ships, mini golfers face a pterodactyl at the 18th hole of a black-lit golf course. Kids toss downsized bowling balls down jungle-themed lanes without the need for rental or clown shoes, tropical murals brighten the 4,000-square-foot arcade, and two bounce houses host private birthday parties or off-duty astronauts during open-jump times.
To fuel family bonding, groups can gather at Shef Brothers Pizza, a space-themed restaurant aglow with planets inside Fore! Family Fun. The menu dishes up pizza, kid-friendly options, and beer and wine for adults or to pair with cheese that has been aged 21 years.
82% of 132 customers recommend
“It was a good deal. The kids had a lot of fun. ”
“Worth the money great place”