Wine-tasting technique demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegance with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for a wine-tasting package for two ($20 value)
- $22 for a wine-tasting package for four ($40 value)
- $30 for a wine-tasting package for six ($60 value)
Each person receives:
- Wine samples (a $5 value each)
- A souvenir signature wine glass (a $5 value each)
Forest Edge Winery
With its lavender- and khaki-colored walls, cozy seating setups, and fireplace, Forest Edge Winery comes off more as a family's living room than a business. At the heart of its warm presentation sits a wrap-around bar, with pantries and shelves and cabinets nearby filled with, what else, but bottles of wine. That community-driven theme carries throughout the facility, including a downstairs children's room stocked with a television and creative activities. Outside, visitors venture in from the edge of the historic Bernheim Forest on Clermont Road–the start of Kentucky's bourbon trail.