Restaurant set in a natural log building overlooking scenic Forest Lake serves a menu of homestyle cuisine including steaks and seafood
About Forest Lake Restaurant
Meals come with a view at Forest Lake Restaurant—set in a natural log building in the Minnesota north woods, the restaurant overlooks scenic Forest Lake. In this picturesque setting, guests enjoy meals such as:
- Jack Daniels rib eye: A Jack Daniels glaze covers 12 ounces of USDA choice rib eye, served with a loaf of bread and the customer's choice of potato.
- Sherried mushroom chicken breast: A tender chicken breast is lightly breaded, then smothered in a creamy sherry and mushroom white sauce.
- Walleye fingers: Chefs hand-bread strips of walleye, then serve them with a tartar sauce for dipping.
The Fine Print
Forest Lake Restaurant
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.