Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About Forever Young Medi Spa
Forever Young Medi Spa aims to seamlessly blend luxury and medical-grade technology at its Sugar Land studio. The med spa's aesthetic services are extensive, incorporating a variety of tools to leave clients more confident. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's services.
- VelaShape: This noninvasive procedure utilizes a combination of radio-frequency waves, infrared light, vacuum suction, and massaging rollers to stimulate circulation and contour the physique.
- Acne Blu–U: During each 15-minute session, blue-light therapy is used to target and destroy acne-causing bacteria. This quick service has few side effects, and ongoing treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- Infrared-sauna pod: Similar in appearance to a tanning bed, the infrared-sauna pod envelopes clients in dry, relaxing infrared heat, designed to increase circulation and lymphatic flow in order to remove toxins from the body.