Tattoo-removal sessions break down ink pigments, causing them to fade away after several visits
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $171 for three tattoo removal sessions on area of 2”x2” ($800 value)
- $214 for three tattoo removal sessions on area of 4”x4” ($1,200 value)
- $307 for three tattoo removal sessions on area of 6”x6” ($2,400 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forever Young and Slim Medi Spa
Forever Young and Slim Medi Spa aims to seamlessly blend luxury and medical-grade technology at its Sugar Land studio. The med spa's aesthetic services are extensive, incorporating a variety of tools to leave clients more confident. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's services.
- VelaShape: This noninvasive procedure utilizes a combination of radio-frequency waves, infrared light, vacuum suction, and massaging rollers to stimulate circulation and temporarily reduce the size of fat cells, thereby contouring physiques.
- Acne Blu–U: During each 15-minute session, blue-light therapy is used to target and destroy acne-causing bacteria. The quick, painless service has few side effects, and ongoing treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- Infrared-sauna pod: Similar in appearance to a tanning bed, the infrared-sauna pod envelopes clients in dry, relaxing infrared heat, designed to increase circulation and lymphatic flow in order to remove toxins from the body.