All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Non-surgical facelift with facial or microdermabrasion
- Type of microdermabrasion: Crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forever Young Skin Care
Every time Linda Dang performs a facial, she tweaks her method slightly to account for the differences in individual skin types. A licensed medical aesthetician with more than 14 years expertise in anti-aging skincare, she offers more than a dozen facial treatments, including microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, dermaculture Iontophoresis, and chemical peels. The variety of treatments ensures that she can offer her clients options for all skin types when they want to combat acne, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, or overexposure to the sun. She also offers other cosmetic services, including permanent-makeup applications, micropigmentation, eyebrow tinting, and mole removal. Semipermanent eyelash extensions elongate natural lashes to eliminate the need for mascara and eyelash curlers, and can last indefinitely with proper home care and regular touch-ups.