What You'll Get
Dining etiquette requires one to use a soupspoon for gazpacho, a dessertspoon for crème brûlée, and chopsticks for fitting in when dining with walrus. Learn to harness an arsenal of utensils with today’s Groupon to Forque Kitchen and Bar located in the Hyatt Regency. Choose between the following options:
- For $39, you get a Southwest-inspired upscale dinner for two (up to a $79 value) that includes:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (a $15 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $64 value)<p>
- For $69, you get a Southwest-inspired upscale dinner for four (up to a $158 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads (a $30 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $128 value)
Forque Kitchen and Bar’s resident chefs infuse a menu of upscale cuisine with the flavors of the Southwest. Oil rusty jaw hinges with starters of provolone fondue or caldo con pollo, which sets fresh lime and avocado adrift in a sea of rich chicken broth. The Southwest fettuccine’s noodles weave in between roasted corn, green chili, and blue corn tortillas, and flat iron steak, bolstered by a zesty smoked paprika rub, muscles its way into mouths to silence pesky hunger pangs. Seafood dishes, including basted cobia and pan-seared salmon, afford diners the privilege of sampling seafaring flavors without the hassle of stealing Captain Ahab’s lunchbox.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.