Kids and parents can play, learn, and explore many exhibits dedicated to specific learning experiences enriching their knowledge
About This Deal
- Not valid for special events outside normal business hours
- Not valid for admission to Children’s Museum Houston
- Free admission for children under age 1
- For Play Safe guidelines, visit www.childrensdiscoveryfb.org
- Closed Sunday’s and Monday’s
About Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center
Fun and games aren't the only things the Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center has to offer. Alongside its scientific laboratories and play spaces, the museum lets kids explore hands-on societal exhibits to give them a sense of what the world is like for grownups.
- Size: 5 exhibits stretch across the Discovery Center's 12,000 square feet of space.
- Permanent Mainstay: The banks, diners, and municipal buildings in Kidtropolis, the Discovery Center's child-run city, let kids learn the ins and outs of what makes a society function.
- Hands-On Experiments: At the How Does It Work? exhibit, kids can pull themselves into the air with pulleys and conduct experiments at a science station.