Licensed therapist manipulates the muscles to bring relaxation and help alleviate pain; facial can brighten the skin and improve its texture
What You'll Get
- Benefits of spa facial: the treatment aims to cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin as well as ensure a soft and radiant complexion
Massage therapist name and license: Ammi Miller #MT100535
Massage therapist’s experience: Ammi graduated from Omaha School of Massage Therapy and has over 15 years of experience
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Body polishes help slough off dead skin cells while increasing circulation, giving the skin a healthier, softer appearance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Retreat Salon and Spa
When needing to refresh minds and bodies, locals head to The Retreat Salon and Spa.
- Mind: a relaxation-focused massage can help alleviate daily worries with gentle, soothing strokes
- Body: facials, body-scrubs, and laser lipo services target clients' specific needs—cleansing, detoxifying, and slimming using only noninvasive treatment programs