Without gyms, people would resort to outdated fitness techniques such as swimming and pushing Model Ts up slight inclines. Celebrate contemporary fitness with today's Groupon to the Fort Collins Club. Choose from three membership-level options:
- For $60, you get a one-month family membership (two adults and all children under 23), plus $30 worth of childcare (up to a $162 value).
- For $40, you get a one-month couples membership (a $105 value).
- For $25, you get a one-month single membership (a $70 value).
The Fort Collins Club helps members feel comfortable in their own bodies by turning flabby flesh turtlenecks into slim, tailored skin suits. During the Club's daily group fitness, spinning, and yoga and Pilates mat classes, instructors guide guests on en masse exercise expeditions ranging from heart-pumping stepping exercises to muscle-toning asana sequences. Independent body-tenders can blaze their own calorie-strewn trails on the hardwood floors of hand, racquet, and basketball courts or the 35 feet of wall-crawling terrain on the indoor climbing wall. Family membership holders can also drop their tender progeny off in the Kids' Club so that they don’t gum up the finely tuned machinery with their oversized lollipops and welding torches.
- One thing I really like is they have such a large variety of things to do. You could go an hour a day and do something different every day of the week if you wanted to. – Bryan B., Yelp
- My kids actually like being in the daycare, playing in the X-Arcade, climbing on the climbing wall, jumping rope and playing basketball in the gym, swimming in the pool and hot tub, and eating at the bar. – Michelle F., Yelp
1307 E Prospect Rd.
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525Get Directions