All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $11.50 for museum entry for two ($19 value)
- $23 for museum entry for four ($38 value)
- $34.50 for museum entry for six ($57 value)
- $19.50 for museum entry for two with admission to the OtterBox Digital Dome ($33 value)
- $39.50 for museum entry for four with admission to the OtterBox Digital Dome ($66 value)
- $59.50 for museum entry for six with admission to OtterBox Digital Dome ($99 value)
Groupon customers will receive 10% off any annual membership at the time of redemption. Basic benefits include unlimited free admission, invitations to members-only events, and more. Click here to view all memberships.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery is hard to classify neatly. Its exhibits touch on natural history and science, but it's mission is interdisciplinary: to explore the questions lurking behind everyday experiences, whether that includes hearing a sound or soaking up sunshine.
- Size: a 16,000-square-foot main gallery, plus a digital dome theater and an archive
- Eye Catcher: the "Wildlands and Wildlife" exhibit, which features life-size replicas of animals. One strongly resembles a buffalo, though they're all prehistoric creatures who lived in Fort Collins long before humans did.
- Permanent Mainstay: the Music and Sound Lab, where guests can learn about the physics of sound waves, as well as the technology behind everything from iPods to screaming at people
- Don't Miss: the Schatz Family Exploration Zone, where families can do hands-on lab experiments with light, color, air, and more