Visitors can enjoy a day exploring and learning through a unique mix of science and history
What You'll Get
- OtterBox Digital Dome Theater features a 39-foot diameter dome screen on which visitors can view special lectures, live music events, and experimental art.
- Museum entry admission does not include access to ticketed special exhibitions.
- Free admission for children under 2
- Child tickets valid for customers ages 3–18
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Transportation: free parking
- Plan your visit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Does not include access to ticketed special exhibitions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
The Fort Collins Museum of Discovery is hard to classify neatly. Its exhibits touch on natural history and science, but its mission is interdisciplinary: to explore the questions lurking behind everyday experiences, whether that includes hearing a sound or soaking up the sunshine.
- Size: a 16,000-square-foot main gallery, plus a digital dome theater and archive
- Eye Catcher: the "Wildlands and Wildlife" exhibit, which features life-size replicas of animals. One strongly resembles a buffalo, though they're all prehistoric creatures that lived in Fort Collins long before humans did.
- Permanent Mainstay: Music and Sound Lab, where guests can learn about the physics of sound waves, as well as the technology behind everything from iPods to screaming at people
- Don't Miss: the Schatz Family Exploration Zone, where families can do hands-on lab experiments with light, color, air, and more