All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 days ago
· August 7, 2018
· July 28, 2018
What You'll Get
Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, colour-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles and inflatable billy clubs before competition. Play nice with today's Groupon to Fort in View Golf and Country Club in Fort Saskatchewan. Choose between the following options:
- For $62, you get 18 holes of golf for two (up to a $36 value/person), plus a power cart (a $15 value/seat), and two large buckets of balls (an $8.50 value each), valid Monday–Thursday 12 p.m.–4 p.m. (up to a $124.95 total value, including GST).
- For $135, you get 18 holes of golf for four (up to a $49 value/person), plus two power carts (up to a $16 value/seat), valid on weekends or holidays from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. or after 4 p.m. (up to a $273 total value, including GST).
Fort in View Golf and Country Club lets linksmen tailor an 18-hole course best suited to challenge their skill level thanks to a 27-hole layout cmposed of three nine-hole courses. Depending on the 18-hole combination and the number of judgmental parrots present, course ratings span from par 65 to par 70 over more than 6,000 yards of play. While walking the greens, club swingers encounter dynamic hole designs incorporating waterways and slopes, such as an almost 90-degree bend followed by a long drive down a narrowing, tree-hugged fairway. Golfers can refresh at the 28th Hole Bar & Grill, or rent clubs in the event that their trusty irons were left in their other battle tank.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort in View Golf Course
An arboreal mix of towering evergreens and the ever-changing leaves of deciduous trees skirt the spacious fairways of Fort in View Golf Course's 27-hole facility. Pleasant challenges and beautiful backdrops accompany golfers as they roll their golf balls through three nine-hole sides, Buck, Clark, and Simpson—par 36, 36, and 35, respectively. Seven ponds lie throughout the track, carrying tee shots on Buck's second hole, Clark's sixth hole, and Simpson third hole and leading many golfers to attempt to attach water wings to their golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- Three nine-hole sides
- Max 18-hole length of 6,580 yards from the back tees
- Max 18-hole rating of 69.8 from the back tees
- Max 18-hole slope of 113 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole