All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 6, 2013
Reviewed September 26, 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013
What You'll Get
Golf is one of the few sports in which players can compete against themselves, along with paddleball and seeing how many potatoes they can eat. Put yourself to the test with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $134.50 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, valid after 1:30 p.m. on a weekend or holiday (up to a $156.50 value)
- $125 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $269 value)
- $145 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, valid after 1:30 p.m. on a weekend or holiday (up to a $313 value)
Each outing includes:
- 18-hole round per player (up to a $42 value each on weekdays; up to a $51 value each on weekends and holidays)
- Rental cart for each twosome (a $30 value on weekdays; a $34 value on weekends and holidays)
- One large bucket of range balls per player (an $8.50 value each)
- Bottled water for each player (a $1.75 value each)
Fort In View Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Weekday options valid only 10AM-4PM; weekend and holiday options valid only after 1:30PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort in View Golf Course
An arboreal mix of towering evergreens and the ever-changing leaves of deciduous trees skirt the spacious fairways of Fort in View Golf Course's 27-hole facility. Pleasant challenges and beautiful backdrops accompany golfers as they roll their golf balls through three nine-hole sides, Buck, Clark, and Simpson—par 36, 36, and 35, respectively. Seven ponds lie throughout the track, carrying tee shots on Buck's second hole, Clark's sixth hole, and Simpson third hole and leading many golfers to attempt to attach water wings to their golf balls.
Course at a Glance:
- Three nine-hole sides
- Max 18-hole length of 6,580 yards from the back tees
- Max 18-hole rating of 69.8 from the back tees
- Max 18-hole slope of 113 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole