All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- A self-guided tour at one of the only intact Revolutionary War battlefields and the only fort in Philadelphia
- Ticked options for seniors, children 6-12, and veterans
- Free admission for children under 5
- Not valid for admission to events and re-enactments
Available dates: March 1-December 15
- Guided tours and activities offered on most weekends.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for admission to events and re-enactments. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Mifflin
History LIVES at Fort Mifflin! Site of the greatest bombardment of the American Revolution, Civil War prison, ammunition depot and anti-aircraft battery in the 20th century. This unique site spans 3 centuries of service and includes two exhibit spaces, 40+ acres, a dozen original structures, riverfront picnic area, and nature trail. Appropriate for all ages, well-behaved dogs on leash welcome.