Honoring the rich history of Albany, Fort Orange Brewing creates full-bodied beers that pay tribute to their Dutch ancestry
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Brewery Package for Two. Includes:
- Two Tasting Flights of Four 5oz Tasters
- Two Empty Growlers
- Brewery Package for Four. Includes:
- Four Tasting Flights of Four 5oz Tasters
- Four Empty Growlers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Orange Brewing
On the day that Fort Orange Brewing's flagship brew came into being, the brewery hopefuls gathered their friends and family. As the kids splashed in the swimming pool, the beer-makers poured out three different versions of an IPA. After the first was tasted, the crowd agreed: it was good. The second rendition yielded similar results, but it was the third and final brew that really changed the game. It was a true star, marrying a light coloring with juicy citrus notes and just the right bite of bitterness. The recipe would become the Fort Orange IPA, and it would be the first of many Fort Orange Brewing beers, such as:
- Nipper IPA: This beer's name comes from its bite, which plays well with a light malty profile and tons of tropical fruit on the nose and palate. 6.7% ABV
- Mo-Mentum: On the nose of this beer comes notes of blueberry, tangerine, and papaya, while a sweet malt profile gives it a refreshing finish. 5.4% ABV
- The Local: Roasted British hops and a hint of American hop add bitterness to this dark stout, while hints of chocolate and a spicy-sweet rye add tons of robust flavor. 6.7% ABV