In paintball, you must outsmart your opponent to win, unlike in chess, in which you just need to delay the game indefinitely with an elaborate coronation ceremony for your king. Crown yourself champ with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $30 for a paintball package for two (a $65 value)
- $60 for a paintball package for four (a $130 value)
- $95 for a paintball package for eight (a $260 value)<p>
Each package includes:
- One-day admission for each player
- Rental gear for each player, including a gun, mask, and air tank
- 250 rounds per each player
- Unlimited CO2 refills<p>
One might assume that 40 acres of meadowland in Parker, Texas, carries a certain tranquility and peacefulness. That is, unless, that chunk of land has been transformed into a gigantic battleground for paintball wars. Fort Paintball has done just that, divvying up its real estate into nine fields, highlighted by 5- and 10-man Lego fields and a Big Game field. On the expansive fields, competitors duck behind oil barrels and massive spools, dodging shots and acorns launched by squirrels who want to get in on the action. Players can either strap on their own gear or utilize rental packages that include guns, rounds, and masks.