All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 15 Options
- $21 for a waterpark day pass for one ($39.95 value)
- $39 for a waterpark day pass for two ($79.90 value)
- $69 for a waterpark day pass for four ($159.80 value)
- $99 for a waterpark day pass for six ($239.70 value)
- $129 for a waterpark day pass for eight ($319.60 value)
Winter Season Pass
- $69 for a waterpark season pass for one ($350 value)
- $109 for a waterpark season pass for two ($700 value)
- $199 for a waterpark season pass for four ($1,400 value)
- $269 for a waterpark season pass for six ($2,100 value)
- $325 for a waterpark season pass for eight ($2,800value)
- $99 for an annual waterpark pass for one ($950value)
- $199 for an annual waterpark pass for two ($1,900 value)
- $269 for an annual waterpark pass for four ($3,800 value)
- $389 for an annual waterpark pass for six ($5,700 value)
- $489 for an annual waterpark pass for eight ($7,600 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Memorial Day, Labor Day, President's Day, and New Years Eve. $5 processing fee applies to seasonal and annual passes. Visitors must sign a waiver. Fort Rapids standard terms and conditions apply. Fall season passes are valid for unlimited admission through Dec. 31st. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
The sounds of splashing and laughter are common at Fort Rapids Waterpark Hotel and Conference Center. Of course, that's not surprising when you consider the resort's 60,000 square foot water park. However, there's more to love about the resort than just the dozen water slides and 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. The hotel is also home to more than 300 guest rooms and suites, many of which are outfitted with amenities such as whirlpool tubs and bunk beds. Guests are also in close proximity to the hotel's restaurants, such as the Copper Star Saloon and Koo Seafood Buffet and Grill, which won a 2014 Best of Columbus Award for its delicious sushi and shellfish creations. The Buffet and Grill features more than 100 menu items, including crab legs, oysters, clams, sushi, hibachi, and prime ribs. Plans are also in the works for a private VIP karaoke room with hi-fi sound system and skill gaming. In addition to all the fun, the hotel also has a serious side. Fort Rapids sports more than 6,000 square feet of meeting space, which can be configured to accommodate almost any gathering, whether it's a wedding reception, a shareholder's meeting, a holiday party, or family reunion.