Judo academy invites children to an after-school programs that offers them support, judo classes, and homework help
About This Deal
- Dedicated instructors who are experienced sportsmen and women lead after-school judo programs for kids
- What’s included: judo classes, healthy snacks (no chips or soda), homework help, school pick-up
- Classes take place Monday–Friday, 3 p.m.–6 p.m.
- About the instructors:
- Carrie Chandler has experience running judo programs in United States Olympic Training Center Colorado Springs and is a five-time US National Champion, a Pan American Champion, and used to be ranked 10 in the world.
- Nick Delpopolo is a two-time US Olympian and an experienced judo instructor who travels the country teaching adults and children alike.
- Taylor Weber is a Junior National Champion and 2024 Olympic Games hopeful.