A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an italian brunch for two (an $84 value)
- $69 for an italian brunch for four (a $168 value)<p>
Each pair receives the following:
- One shared starter—choices include fresh fruit and bruschetta pizza
- Two entrees—choices include blueberry-mascarpone-stuffed french toast and an italian vegetarian omelet
- Two glasses of raspberry-purée sparkling wine
- Two nonalcoholic beverages—choices include coffee, tea, orange juice, and apple juice<p>
Wall sconces illuminate the burnished wood of an elevated seating section at Fortuna Ristorante, where chefs prepare robust Italian pastas and seafood dishes as well as thin-crust pizzas cooked in a stone oven. An outdoor patio overlooks downtown attractions ranging from high-end boutiques to the cracked sidewalk that the New Kids on the Block burst out of.
76% of 190 customers recommend
“The savings is really more like 25% off rather than whatever they advertised. The entrees they limit you to aren't the expensive ones.”
“We had a great night, the food was delicious and the staff was outstanding, we will be back for sure.”
“The waiter was very knowledgeable but was too attentative to us at the beginning of our meal... we wanted some quiet time.”