C$59.99 for four-course dinner for two (up to a C$144 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to a $24 value)
- One antipasto to share (up to a $14 value)
- Two main entrees (up to a $58 value)
- Two desserts (up to a $24 value)
- One drink per person (up to a $24 value)
Available drinks include vodka martinis, pints of draft beer, rail drinks, or house wine. See the full menu.
Wall sconces illuminate the burnished wood of an elevated seating section at Fortuna Ristorante, where chefs prepare robust Italian pastas and seafood dishes as well as thin-crust pizzas cooked in a stone oven. An outdoor patio overlooks downtown attractions ranging from high-end boutiques to the cracked sidewalk that the New Kids on the Block burst out of.