What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $50 for a four-week online English class (4.5 hours/week; a $100 value)
- $150 for a four-week intensive English class (6 hours/week; a $250 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $300 total value)
- $225 for a four-week intensive English class (15 hours/week; a $450 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $500 total value)
- $500 for a six-week introductory test-preparation class (15 hours/week; a $1,000 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $1,050 total value)
- $600 for an eight-week advanced test-preparation class (15 hours/week; a $1,200 value) with application fee (a $50 value, a $1,250 total value)
The cost of books ($50–$120, depending on class level) is not included. Book requirements are based off placement tests.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must redeem prior to start of classes. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. One-week cancellation notice required prior to start of classes. Extra $50-$120 fee for books/materials may apply based on level placement. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forum Intensive English Center
At Forum Intensive English Center, learning is more than staring at a book or listening to a teacher's voice—it's an engaging process that requires participation. The school's instructors boost students' fluency in the English language through interactive exercises developed by European linguist Susanna McPhilomy. Active group conversations and role-playing exercises are a few of the techniques used during intensive English courses and test-preparation programs that prepare students for the TOEFL, IELTS, and other exams. Students can also opt for classes designed to help them communicate in a professional setting.